Use of this website represents your acceptance of these legal terms & conditions.
Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
1) the rent.
2) a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year.
3) a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent.
4) default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days).
5) reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs.
6) payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant.
7) payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant.
8) payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges, where applicable.
9) Deductions from your security deposit my be made for any non performance on your/your groups behalf with regard to your tenancy agreement.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information and pricing of our accommodation contained on this site, due to the nature of the internet, we can not guarantee that our site is hacker-proof. Westcotes Properties Ltd. accepts no liability for any loss or inconvenience, to any person/(s) or other parties as a result of the information contained on this website, whether due to inaccuracy or omission on the part of Westcotes Properties Ltd. or due to any interference of another party/parties. Please call us to confirm details about your chosen accommodation.